The purpose of the project is to establish a Technical Training Institute for children from 11 to 15 years. The specific aim of the project is to give children an adequate training in 3 main areas: technical skills; basic education and social development. The expected training result is the children educational qualification with the perspective of finding a job. In this way the initiative will raise the social condition of the children, their families and the marginalized area of the capital where they live.
– technical training centre building
– planning of the training courses;
– training of at least 300 children in two years project;
– scholarships to students.
– 8 rooms, 1 library, teacher’s room and headmaster’s room completed;
– blackboards, desks, bench work (20), furniture for the classrooms, equipment for technical courses provided;
– 163 students enrolled.