1) to contribute to improving the living conditions of Iraqi children refugees in Jordan, in particular by supporting the school Ashmi, in Amman, involved in extracurricular school activities for young Iraqis.
– restructuring the room used as a computer lab;
– renovation of the basketball court;
– rehabilitation of a library;
– granting of scholarships to 20 students to cover education costs for the year 2009-2010
– distribution of essential goods (blankets and stoves).
– restructured the room used as a computer lab;
– renovated the basketball court;
– rehabilitated the library;
– awarded 20 scholarships;
– distributed basic necessities (blankets and stoves).