1) Planning, organization and implementation of vocational training courses in: cooking, handcrafts and rural training. All the courses offer elements of economics and commerce aimed at encouraging the setting up of family-run enterprises.
• Training courses implemented with 410 participants;
• 200 students have obtained a degree in cooking, handcrafts and rural training;
• The number of teachers have been increased;
• Stage offered to 10 teachers;
• Technical laboratories are fully operational.