1) The project objective is to support rural development in South Lebanon, by creating the economic conditions most suited to stabilize the resident population and by encouraging the return of displaced persons to their places of origin and supporting their re-integration with the resident population. The purpose of the project is to provide support to the Lebanese Ministry of Displaced Persons for the management of a more efficient credit system in the regions of Baabda, Aley and Chouf.
– feasibility study for the proposed projects;
– administrative and technical management of the project;
– approval and paying out of loans;
– monitoring the implementation;
– results assessment.
– 178 credit managed, 84 of which granted in 2007.