1) The project aims at raising the Italian public opinion’s awareness of the development problems. It also aims at informing of the relevance of the international cooperation for development, solidarity and peace. The project activities address Italian university students of the engineering and agrarian faculties.
– production of a case study on ICU’s projects in the water sector in Lebanon;
– realisation of a publication;
– production of a video reportage;
– realisation of a photographic exposition;
– carry out of 10 university workshops;
– realisation of 2 international meetings: in Viterbo and Rimini;
– realisation of a conference in Lebanon.
– “Litani –The River of Coexistence”publication realized;
– 6 university workshops realized in Milan, Rome, Naples, Palermo;
– 1 international meeting realized in Viterbo;
– 1 conference realized in Lebanon.