1) The goal of the project is the re-qualification of the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine College of Xining in order to provide local people with suitable technical assistance;
2) Improve the animal production, to the advantage of food production quality and the living and working
conditions in the agro-business sector;
3) The technical and professional re-qualification of the training offered by the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine College.
- training of 30 college professors, through Italian scholarships;
- training courses for teachers with workshops, re-qualification courses and production of educational materials on-site;
- providing technical assistance by missions of Italian consultants;
- improving didactics through the purchase of laboratory equipment.
- on 05/02/2013, all the activities of the project were completed, in advance on the date scheduled for 12/31/2013;
- realization of training courses for college professors through 30 scholarships abroad, refresher seminars on site and production of teaching materials;
- teaching improved through equipment’s purchase for the laboratories and through technical assistance;
- support to the livestock sector of the region through the construction of a diagnostic and animal health laboratory, and through technical assistance;
- implementation of research skills through the construction of an excellence laboratory for applied research and technical assistance;
- increase in the number of students admitted in Veterinary Medicine and increase in the number of graduate students (233 in 2013).